Some payment gateways require additional configuration. Please follow the guide below to configure your payment gateway correctly.
How to Setup Paypal
- Login to your PayPal account
- Click Profile
- Business Set Up
- Option A
- Set API Access
- Option 2 click the 'View API Signature' link.
- You may be asked to verify you're account, to view your API details click the link under each option.
- These are the LIVE details you need to enter into Booking Live.
- Log in go to Settings
- Payment Settings Tab
- Add Payment Setting
- Enter PayPal for the Name and Display Name
- If PayPal is your only payment gateway tick 'Is Default'
- On Select Payment Setting Type select PayPalAPI from the drop down list.
- Then click 'Save'. The page will reload
- Then scroll to the bottom and add in the Live PayPal API Username, Password and Signature and click Save and Close.
Once you have setup paypal within Booking Live, please change the following settings within your PayPal account:
- Log in and click the Profile Icon in the top right.
- Profile Icon takes you to your profile then under My Selling Preferences > find Website Preference > Update
- Click the On radio button to enable Auto Return.
- Enter the Return URL: http://demo.bookinglive.com/confirmationpageprocess
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click 'Save'.