Release Notes - Booking Live 3.0 - Version 3.1.4
- Minimum days required
When creating a "Single Event" Product and selecting the "Seven Day Multi Select View" Booking View it is now possible to set a "Minimum Days Required". This allows you
to force the purchaser to buy a certain number of events in the week. This is typically used for clubs which last several days and the admin wants the purchaser to commit to attending at least x number of days before allowing them to purchase.
E.g. if set to 3, the purchaser must select at least 3 events in the same week in order to book the item.
- Implement Template Event Product Type
The Template Event Product Type has been introduced to V3 of Booking Live. This product type allows an admin to monitor a rolling Capacity of one or more Resources where the session length may be 60 minutes, but entry is allowed every 20 minutes (figures can vary at the admin's discresion). Where multiple resources are used it can also handle moving attendees between resources.
E.g. A party group spends 1 hour in a shared swimming pool and then moves onto a party room.
In the above exampe the booking system will check the availability of both resources when the booking is made ensuring that 2 groups dont overlap in the party room and that the overall capacity of the shared swimming pool isnt exceeded.
- Update Upsells to allow for Admin Only upsells and GUI improvement
Upsells have be redesigned within the admin system so that you can now group upsells under custom headings, and restrict upsells to only be visible to certain user groups. e
E.g. Internal Staff could see a staff only Upsell.
- Customer Comments field now visible in Attendees report
- Excessive loading time on availability page calendar
- Open Order > Edit Event > Complete Booking > clears participant details
- Participant details were entered into Billing page, then lost by confirmation
- Removing event kills upsells but keeps their price
- Event Upsells not showing in Attendees Report
- Attendees Report not pulling through customer participant template fields
- Multi Events not showing availability on booking pages
- Lost Availability when Booking Page Location filter set to "None"