Release Notes - Booking Live 3.0 - Version 3.3.1
With the recent update of our software, we are excited to announce that many of the bugs have been fixed - with a few new features added!
- Add "Print" button and adjust styling in My Account.
- "Attachments" content block in emails.
- Option when adding products to the front end to filter groups.
Many bugs have also been fixed in version 3.3. Take a look at the list below!
- Select All not working on Events page.
- Order Items filters need tidying up.
- Users able to access their own profile.
- Customer search filters “Date” field not working.
- “CheckOrderSummary|BookingSummaryEmailConfirmation” should be replaced with “CheckEmailSent” in all tests.
- Distributable are not adding up correctly on the orders report.
- 7-Day Multiselect calendar mis-showing events in v3.3.
- When participant quantity is changed, unavailable events show.
- "OrderConfirmationCopyEmailAddressListNumber" cause a server error when resending a Confirmation email.
- Once a voucher has been added, hide the "Redeem a Voucher Code" section.
- Adding the My Documents controller to a group's permissions, doesn’t work.
- Voucher Filter "Days of the Week" does not work.
- Using a "Cash Voucher" it shows the product as "Redeemable Product" & the "Book Now" button doesn’t work.
- Unrelated Member fields show on the Voucher Provider screen.
- External Prefix Match returning a 500 error when trying to validate the voucher.
- Adding a new Email causes an internal server error.
- “SendScheduledMessages” Cron job gets stuck on "running".
- “User” page formatting changes after an image is added.
- Attendees report does not pull though data from “doctor” template.
- Edit Participant on Order where Purchaser Attending, updates the Purchaser Email address.
- Custom Template fields not recording in database.
- Voucher Transactions stuck as "Pending".
- Event Group is filtered by ID instead of Name.